Your Cart is Empty

October 04, 2022

Looking for a unique gift for the man in your life? Or maybe you want to treat yourself to something special?

Custom Leather Wallet and Portfolio for Men

Monogrammed leather goods, made from genuine leather, make the perfect present! Not only are they stylish, elegant and have great durability, but they can also be personalized with your loved one's initials. In this article, we will discuss monogrammed leather goods available and show you how to choose the perfect gift for any occasion.

So whether you're looking for a Christmas gift or just want to treat yourself, read on for all you need to know about monogrammed leather wallets!

Custom Leather Wallet and Portfolio for Men

But let's start at the beginning. What are monogrammed leather goods?

Monogrammed leather goods are products made of leather that have been embossed with a custom logo, name or initials. Companies can create and customize monogrammed in various sizes. But the most standard one, especially in terms of embossed leather wallets, is initials.

Monogrammed leather goods, such as wallets, handbags or accessories, are a great way to personalize a leather product. And they are the perfect gift, for any occasion!

How is it done?

There are different ways leather goods and be personalized, however, most brands are using similar technologies. Here at Hentley, we offer a unique custom personalising experience. We can personalise your initials or name on any wallet.

Click HERE to see a video and learn more about how we custom and monogram our leather wallet and leather portfolios for men!

Examples of leather goods than can be personalized, with initials or logo personalization:

Want to see our complete collection of leather goods, made from high-quality material? Then head over to our website and shop!

Custom Leather Wallet and Portfolio for Men

Does it cost a lot to personalize genuine leather products?

We can't speak for other companies and how they run their business and company. But we at Hentley always want to offer the best customer service possible. And therefore you can add your name or initials to any of our handmade leather products (made from high-quality genuine leather) at no extra charge. Meaning it is free!

Monogrammed Customs Leather Goods from Hentley

You can read more about our monogramming service here!

How long does it take?

Please allow an extra business day for monogramming to be processed. Orders are often shipped the same day if ordered before noon. If it's urgent simply get in touch. This service is only available directly through our online store. It is only available for a short period. If you have any questions regarding this service just get in touch and we will be more than happy to help out!

What kind of leather do we use?

All of our handmade leather goods are made using Vegetable Tanned Leather. Vegetable Tanned is a traditional form of tanning leather and only 10% of the industry today uses the method we use. The other 90% use a chrome tanning process that is cost-effective and only takes one day.

Vegetable tanning is far more time-consuming and requires experienced craftsmanship to successfully produce vegetable-tanned leather. Vegetable tanning allows the leather to age naturally. This gives our handmade leather wallets a beautiful, rich appearance that gets better the more we use them.

The leather continuously matures and alters gradually over time as it develops a unique patina, often becoming darker and more supple. The patina will differ from each piece of leather in the construction of your handmade wallet and also from the way it's handled. The colour of your wallet will become darker and warmer as it ages with you. Don't be afraid of it changing over time. Keep in mind this is a natural material and the general marks and wear should be embraced.

Embossed Monogrammed Leather Wallet and Portfolio for Men from Hentley US

Another great reason to choose Hentley...

Free Worldwide Shipping! No matter if your delivery address in the European Union, the United States, Africa, Asia or anywhere else in the world, we offer free shipping! However, remember to allow an extra business day for monogramming to be processed.

We ship all items from Melbourne, Australia.

Monogrammed Leather Wallet for Men

Wanna know more? Contact our Customer Service Team!

Want to know more about us and details about our leather products, or have any other inquiries? Then contact our excellent customer service team via our site here!

Are you interested in buying a custom monogrammed leather wallet or portfolio but not sure if Hentley is the best alternative? Check out our reviews and let our previous customers speak for us!

And don't forget to check out THIS VIDEO about our monogrammed leather goods!

Thank you for reading! 

Join The Community